X / Twitter for Business training is a highly practical course to help you quickly learn how to use Twitter effectively.
Many people find X (Formerly Twitter) to be the most challenging Social Media platform. Our training course quickly enables you to understand and use all the key areas of X – from hashtags to mentions, replies, and character counts.
By the end of the session, you will be fully competent in the following areas
- Navigation: How to navigate all core areas on X
- Etiquette: hashtags, mentions, replies
- How to write and post Tweets
- How to gain positive public engagement
- Dealing with difficult situations – with examples
- Understanding What X / Twitter Is
- Viewing Your Home Page
- Following People and Stakeholders
- Reading Tweets / How Tweets Work
- Writing Tweets
- Hashtags: Examples of popular Hashtags / Etiquette on Hashtags
- Interacting with Other Users: Replying to a Tweet / Conversations
- Direct Messages
- Working with Tweets you like: ReTweeting and etiquette
- Who to Follow and etiquette
- X Advertising
- X Analytics and Metrics
Training Delivery Format
Octave Digital deliver training via in-house sessions or online. Octave Digital has developed highly impactful online training, and we can deliver training based on client needs.
The training is delivered by Paul McGarrity, a highly experienced social media marketing trainer. Since 2012 Paul has been responsible for the design and successful delivery of over 100 training courses and projects to businesses and government organisations across Ireland. Key training clients include Smurfit Kappa, Tourism NI, Weight Watchers NI, Cavan Tourism, Kilkenny County Council and The Institute of Public Administration