Octave Digital is seeking a part-time digital and social marketing executive to work on key client accounts. As part of your role we will offer you a great opportunity to work on valuable client accounts, gain practical experience in modern digital marketing based on a structured training plan and mentoring.
The role also has the potential to be upgraded to a Full Time position.
About Octave Digital
Octave Digital is a digital marketing consultancy helping clients to successfully improve their brand visibility and marketing across digital media. The company helps clients businesses, government and public sector organisations, to use digital marketing successfully and its expanding client list includes well-known brands in hospitality, entertainment and health sector.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
A great opportunity to quickly develop highly sought after skills in digital and social media marketing. The role will specialise in managing social media accounts and developing content for a range of brands and government agencies across Ireland.
The training, together with the practical skills developed when working on live digital and social media campaigns for clients, will equip you with excellent practical marketing skills.
The role will be to work alongside the Director to help manage the client campaigns and develop business.
Day to day tasks include:
- Managing the content development and posting for key social media accounts
- Helping to generate creative ideas for social media campaigns
- Monitoring client social media accounts
- Managing social media advertising campaigns
- Marketing Research to help with client campaigns
- Business Development
With training, guidance and mentoring overseen by a Marketing Director with over 20 years experience in PR and Marketing, the candidate will quickly learn from best practice in modern marketing. The following skills be developed:
- Developing best practice training from expert Associates
- Build practical knowledge of Social Media Advertising and Content
Requirment Per Month
4 – 8 days per month: negotiable
About the candidate
Seeking a current undergrad or recent graduate in a digital marketing, communications or public relations field, the ideal candidate should possess:
- A very good knowledge of key social media networks
- A deep interest and desire to learn more about digital and social media marketing
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate should ideally be available to start the position by early March 2022
How to Apply
Applications can be made by email to Paul McGarrity at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07974 689642
Please give a short overview about you / your skills (include a copy of your CV If you have one), briefly explain what you will add to the role and what you will bring to the position.
Entries for the position will close on 28th Feb 22, with Interviews scheduled for early March ’22