Octave Digital offers a full suite of social media training – delivered online. Clients benefit from:
- Focus: Smaller groups with more opportunities for one-to-one attention
- Materials: Gain a recording of the training and the course slides
- Flexibility: Shorter classes – typically less than 1.5 hours – that allow for a more comfortable learning pace.
We offer a bespoke online version of all social media courses.
All our online courses are based on the same core features of our training, including:
- Needs Assessed: Based on a training needs assessment
- Bespoke content tailored for the needs of each client
- Practical Exercises based on relevant client scenarios
- Provision of course materials
- Opportunities for Q+As
Who It’s Designed For:
Our Online Social Media Training is designed for clients who require flexibility. In the light of the increasing volumes of staff who are working from home amid the COVID-19 environment – our online training delivery has seen a huge spike in demand.
Training Needs Assessment: All quality training starts with a training needs assessment. Prior to the training, we shall assess the key learning outcomes.
Outline: Agree a training outline for staff including relevant bespoke materials and exercises
Scheduling: Agree online training dates
Course Delivery: Delivery via a leading online training platform featuring a blend of course leader presentation, industry examples, discussions and Q&As, Exercises and feedback
Feedback: feedback on training and learning outcomes
Start to improve your skills and confidence on social media todayContact Us