Our in-house Facebook training workshop will help users develop practical skills in using Facebook for business. It will also help you to grow your following, improve your content and learn about the power of Facebook Advertising.
The workshop draws on extensive use of examples and case studies to help your team brainstorm content ideas and set out a plan for using Facebook effectively.
As the most popular social media network in the UK and Ireland, Facebook offers businesses a very valuable opportunity to promote their brand and engage with customers.
Despite the opportunities on Facebook, so many businesses struggle with how to use it effectively, especially with developing the right types of content.
- Gain professional feedback on your current Facebook activity
- Learn how to perform key tasks on Facebook
- Start to develop great content
- Learn how to engage with people
- Understand the power of Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Pages – key functions
- Developing great content – generating ideas
- Writing Posts – developing copy skills focussing on tone and style
- Growing your Facebook community
- Advertising on Facebook – Overview
- Identifying how your business can benefit from Facebook Advertising
- Facebook PR: Events, PR and offers on Facebook
- Managing negative and moderating user activity on Facebook
- Case Studies: Best practice use of Facebook from your sector
- Metrics and Measurement on Facebook
- Facebook Insights
- Developing your next steps
Training Delivery Format
Octave Digital deliver training via in-house sessions or online. Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, many clients have a preference for online delivery of training. Octave Digital has developed highly impactful online training, and we can deliver training based on client needs.
The training is delivered by Paul McGarrity, a highly experienced social media marketing trainer. Since 2012 Paul has been responsible for the design and successful delivery of over 100 training courses and projects to businesses and government organisations across Ireland. Key training clients include Smurfit Kappa, Tourism NI, Weight Watchers NI, Cavan Tourism, Kilkenny County Council and The Institute of Public Administration
“Paul’s expertise in digital media communications is enviable. Throughout his consultancy he provided calm, confident and sound direction to our small Communications Team. We now have not just a written strategy and action plan, but the knowledge to implement it, change it, evaluate it and most importantly, understand how to integrate what we’ve learned about digital media within our corporate communications activities. Paul was a pleasure to work with and added significant value to the skills and functions of the Arts Council’s Communications Team.”Gráinne McCann, Communications Manager, Arts Council of Northern Ireland
Our Facebook training courses experience high demand. So contact us now to discuss your requirements or book a workshopContact Us